2012年2月14日火曜日

Whitney Houston - I Look To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pze_mdbOK8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xPSsJARVrI
---------------------------
Whitney, you were an inspiration to many. The best of the best, strong voice, beautiful inside and out, vulnerable just like all of us, and overall talented, not just an entertainer but a superb singer. I will always love you... sincerely, a fully inspired by you- female vocalist from Mexico.

---------------------------
Whitney Go with God, it's hard to imagine one of the greatest divas of American music going, and now surely you're singing to the angels ... You will always be the heart of every person who admires his work, fans, friends, familiares.Por more than you have experienced problems, you were a winner ... Well, goodbye ... , "
--------------------------
I never met you Whitney, but I'm sorry you're life took you to the dark places that you ended up in. I see the results of drug abuse every day where I work & it is just never the answer to your problems - it only adds to them. I hope others take strength from you & turn their lives around. God bless!....xx
---------------------------
The Grammy's missed an incredible opportunity here. They should have opened the show with this video with "Whitney Houston 1963-2012" at the end of the video. Especially since it's a fairly religious song and it looks like rays from heaven shinning down on her with her angelic looking white gown on. How PERFECT would that have been?!?!?!
---------------------------
I NEVER FELT ALONE HEARING YOUR MUSIC BUT I FEEL ALONE NOW:(
------------------------
We will see you in eternity sister Whitney. You struggled so much, to the end, and the Lord knows your real inner battle, your tears, your fears, and He knows how long you could go again. I am just so thankful that He put this song in your heart, where you identify your real Source in this life. He is the One we look to. We all need to look to Him least we fall. You were loved and always will be.
-------------------------
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. Because of this, I am pleased with suffering, with disgrace, with distress, with persecution, with imprisonment, which is for the person of The Messiah, for when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
----------------------------
When we are weak, the strength of God (Who Is) within us comes shining through. Oil comes through the crushing of olives, and sweet wine with the pressing of grapes. He is the light within every (wo)man, the Spirit of a (wo)man is the candle of the Lord. Proverbs 20:27
-----------------------
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord... For I have fought the good fight and i have kept the faith... she has gotten a crown and an ornament of grace around her neck... Rest in His Arms.. Sleep on Sis Sleep on.
-------------------------
Thank you Lord for Talent like this. Only God knows why or when. But, I know that Whitney Houston knew the Lord. I most definently cried on this performance. I feel it, I feel the Holy Spirit right through this song and through the lyrics. R.I.P. Whitney Houston, May God Bless your family and may God keep them. Lord please guide Lil Ms  Bobbi Kristina, please don't let her go astray. Cover her Jesus, Cover the family, Cover her Fans father God!.In Jesus name Amen! Love you Whitney!
--------------------------
As it stands, the last song Whitney Houston sung publicly was, "Yes Jesus Loves Me". That puts it all in perspective. No matter what, NOTHING shall Separate us from the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord! R.I.P #Whitney Houston

--------------------
Stephanie Williams-Lurry · CSR Analyst at Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation

Whitney, you were "Waiting to Exhale" and trying to figure out "Why Does It Hurt So Bad". In spite of it all, you really wanted that "One Moment in Time" where somebody could say "Count on Me" and really mean it. So...in your process of "Getting to Happy", you turned to God and said "I Look to You" and He replied "I Will Always Love You". Now, you are experiencing "The Greatest Love of All". You can finally close your eyes and exhale.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿