2011年9月6日火曜日

out of office message

I would like to inform you that I will be on vacation from
August 2 to August 25, 2011.
My colleague Andersen(andersen@xxxx.com) will stand in for
me during that time.

stand in for ~ : ~の代行をする。


I will be out of office till the 11th August, 2011.
I may have limited access to my mails but will reply to you
as soon as possible. For urgent matters, I can be reached on
my mobile phone (+49 xxx-xxxx-yyyy).


I am travelling until 9th August. So replies to emails could
be delayed. In case of emergency, contact Ms.Geesh at our office -
email:x.com, phone:x.


I am out of office from 5 Aug to 13 Aug 2011.
I will check my mails from time to time.
In important case please send your request to Tec-Hotline.


I am out of the office on vacation and will return on 26th of
August. Your e-Mail is not being forwarded.
For urgent matters please call the emergency hotline.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿